The International Arts and Crafts Fair “Bulgarika” is the largest art exhibition in Bulgaria.
It is held each year in August in Varna.
In 2020, the Fair will be held for the 24th time.
Combining tradition and modernity in art today, The International Arts and Crafts Fair becomes a scene of some of the best authors in the field of fine and applied arts, crafts, music.
Demonstration of artistic skills enables visitors to observe the creation of unique works live.
By presenting more than 160 participants in the exhibition and accompanying program, over 5000 visitors on the opening day and more than 400,000 visitors during the fair The International Arts and Crafts Fair “Bulgarika” is a place for successful sales and business contacts.
For its 24 year history The International Arts and Crafts Fair has become one of the most attractive cultural events and is expected by Varna citizens and its` guests.
• More than 160 participants register annually at the exhibition and at the accompanying program;
• More than 5000 visitors on the opening day; • More than 400,000 visitors during the exhibition period;
• More than 200 publications and reports in newspapers, radio and television;
• A rich accompanying program during the exhibition, more than 15 additional events;
• High opportunities for successful sales and business contacts.